Terms & Conditions
Please read the T&C’s carefully before booking on any of the Immediate Care Training courses from the website. By booking our training you agree to accept without modification the Terms and Conditions below. By viewing and using this site you are deemed to consent to and accept these Terms and Conditions.
Please Read our Terms and Conditions Carefully
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to such Terms and Conditions.
- Your Status
- In order to book a training course you must be at least 18 years old and you must be legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- Availability of Training Courses
- Any booking placed through this website is subject to there being availability of a place on the course. We reserve the right to decline to supply any individual or company, or to refuse any booking for a training course.
Payment can be made by either Credit Card via Stripe, Electronic Bank Transfer, Postal Order or Cheque. Cash payments are only acceptable on the day of the course with prior agreement. NB: There is a €5 surcharge for stripe payment
- Credit Terms and Conditions
- Individual Bookings
Full payment is due two weeks before the start of a course. Only full payment secures a place on the course.
- Company Bookings
Unless previously agreed, for new clients an invoice will be sent out at the time of booking and payment should be made 14 days prior to the start of the course. Attendance on a course cannot be guaranteed if full payment has not been received prior to the start of the course. Late bookings, for courses starting in less than a week, are accepted if the company pays by credit card or electronic transfer.
- Course Cancellation
No refund will be made to delegates who fail to attend classes or who do not complete the course. Cancellation must be made five working days before the course commences, otherwise full fees will be charged and no refund will be made.
- Course Transfers/Substitutions
Companies and individuals may substitute participants at any time prior to the start of the course without additional payment.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any course at any time. In the event of cancellation, fees will be refunded or a place will be offered on a future course date. We also reserve the right to change the start and end times of all courses and, when relevant, to vary the content to reflect any new date or guidelines. Except where expressly stated, all fees are non-refundable. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, it may be subject to later alteration or amendment in the light of policy changes, course updates or other constraints.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- You will have the right to cancel the booking of a training course up to five working days before the commencement of that course. In that event you will be entitled to a full refund. At any time in advance of a course, you can substitute the name of the attendee for another name, without charge.
- We reserve the right to cancel any training course. We shall not be required to provide any reason for such a cancellation. In that event you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Liability and Disclaimer
- To the extent permitted by law, we provide the website without any warranties or guarantees. In particular, we do not warrant that the website or any of its contents are virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything, which has destructive properties. Although we do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay. The website provides content from other sources and while we try to ensure that material included on the website is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. This disclaimer does not affect your organisation’s statutory rights. To the full extent allowed by law, you agree that Immediate Care Training will not be liable to you for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or relating to the website. If we are found to be liable to you our liability shall not exceed the membership fees. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Immediate Care Training Limited’s liability for personal injury or death caused by negligence.
- Use of Material on the Website
- For the purposes of this agreement, “material” includes, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on the website. You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the website. You must not reproduce any part of the website or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
- Third Party Advertising on the Website
- If any advertising material submitted by third parties are viewed on the website, individual advertisers are solely responsible for this content of advertising material, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy.
- Governing Law
- The Terms and Conditions shall for all purposes be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland. You and Immediate Care Training agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland. The place and performance of this agreement shall be Ireland.
- Data Protection
If you have any questions or queries regarding the above terms and conditions please contact us providing you name, address and telephone number and details of the training course which you have booked addressing your correspondence to email@example.com