HMIMMS (The Hospital Response) is a well-established course available for anyone who may have a role in the management of a major emergency/incident from a hospital perspective. It is taught and practiced throughout the world.
• Understand the definitions and classifications of Major Incidents
• Describe the nature and management of the major incident response
• Learn to deliver the medical support needed for major incidents in the hospital setting
Successful completion is awarded with 4 years certification from the ALSG.
• Structured Approach • Planning for Major Incidents
• Pre-Hospital approach. • Reception Phase in the ED
• Definitive Care Phase • Recovery Phase
• Communication • Triage
• Public Health incidents • CBRN
• Regional Response • Protracted incident
• The incident • Reception Phase
• Definitive care Phase • Recovery Phase
All personnel who may have a role in a Major Incident both clinics and non-clinical and hospital or pre-hospital based
Please enquire about the availability of this course